2023-07-24 Plan of Service Committee Meeting AGENDA
Location: Mètis Crossing
In Attendance: Jenn Anheliger, Dwayne Spicer, Josh Crick, Wanda Cochrane, Maureen Penn, D'arcy Evans, Tracy Woloshyniuk, James MacDonald, Terri Hampson
Meeting ID: 912 878 2619
Current NLLS Plan of Service NLLS Plan of Service 2021-2023
Other Plan of Services examples
- Marigold Library System Marigold Plan of Service
- Yellowhead Regional System YRL Plan of Service
- Shortgrass Library System SG Plan of Service
- Parkland Regional System PRL Plan of Service
NLLS Survey NLLS Survey 2022
Day 1 - July 25th
8:30 - 12:00
1. Introduction to Plan of Service Development with Margaret Law.
Margaret Law will facilitate a discussion with the planning committee to answer the question, “what will the libraries in the NLLS region look like if we are successful in meeting the objectives of our next plan of service?”
12:00 - 12:45
12:45 - 2:00
2. Governance. A review of the role of governance and discussion on future directions.
3. Administration. A review of NLLS administration and discussion on future directions.
3:45 - 5:00
4. Operations. A review of the Operations Department and discussion on future directions.
7:00 Cultural Activity
Day 2 - July 26
8:00 - 8:30
Recap of Day 1
8:30 - 10
5. Technology Services and Infrastructure. A review of the TSI department and discussion of future directions.
10:15 - 11:00
6. Indigenous Relations. A review of the OROS grant and its purpose, and discussion of future directions.
11:15 - 12:30
7. Member Library Services. A review of the MLS department and discussion of future directions.
12:30 - 1:00