For more information on specific topics please select links on your left.
Northern Lights is proud to host online training sessions on a variety of topics. Please visit http://nlls.webex.com to register for a scheduled class or email email@example.com to request/suggest training for specific topics not currently offered.
Each session will be limited to 10 connecting sites. You are welcome to crowd around one phone and computer if you have more than one person at the library who needs or wants the training. If you do have more than one person at a session please choose one person to act as the spokesperson (ie for asking questions etc).
What you'll need to participate?
- Telephone with speaker capability
- Computer with Internet connection
How do I register?
- Visit http://nlls.webex.com
- Browse available sessions for the one you want.
- Click the register link and follow the instructions (Please ensure that your email address is corr
- Please register each participant from your library. *If the survey has already been filled out on the computer you are using you will have to clear your internet browser's cache before you can fill it out again. Click here to find instructions how to do that.
Come armed with your questions.
Next sessions: Website tips and tricks - March 20, 2013