- The following documents are now available from our 2012 SRP training session:
The workshop slides
An example of a flyer
Riddles of the Day
- All of the documents for the 2013 NLLS Conference can be found here.
- We have available a template for a Lost Items Invoice Letter.
- A training video showing patrons how to use the volume/multipart feature is available. Take a look!
- Library Managers' Council Meetings - Next meeting will be October 16, 2013 (Library Managers' council bylaws available here).
- TRAC Operational Guidelines - May, 2013 Please read over them carefully.
- Literary Awards: Wondering where to look for good literature? New Books? Recommended titles? Please visit the Children's Literature Web Guide for a listing of children's literature award sites.
- VisuCAT: The CNIB has a new link to VisuCAT for libraries. Please contact Colette if you need your library's username and password to request books.
- Book Clubs: Looking to start a book club? Check out information that Colette has compiled for useful tips and ideas.
- Collection Development
1. Weeding guidelines (breakdown by Dewey)
2. Weeding philosophy & methods (with instructions on how to use the Polaris collection and weeding report and how to use a record set to withdraw items)
3.Selection factors for collection development
4.List of selection tools held by NLLS.
- TRAC / TAL Patron Registration Forms
- Filling out your Annual Report
- Access Annual Report forms and other information, at the Public Library Services Branch website.
- Programming Kits List
- Do Not Copy Label Templates for DVDs and CDs are available. They are set up for Avery 5160 labels (standard address labels)